Thursday, October 9, 2008

Finally


Ok, so Finally it feels like Fall. I can't begin to explain the euphoric feeling this time of year brings me. The leaves changing, the smell of pumpkin pie baking, the warm memories that dance across my mind. It is absolutely amazing, this anticipation of the Holidays. Everyone ask me why I named my daughter December, and this is why. This feeling of hope and joy that we begin to feel as we journey through Fall only to arrive at the greatest time of the year(DECEMBER). This connection to GOD becomes so much more clear as we approach the day of his birth. I feel so abundantly blessed and so wonderfully loved, and I could not give my daughter a better name.I LOVE FALL .Finally...Thank You GOD, I was starting to think it wouldn't come this year, but again you Deliver LORD-Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: