Thursday, October 23, 2008

Me time

I so need me time. It's been awhile since I've had any time to myself. Life is so demanding. I desperately need a few hours of fun, or a few hours of complete uninterrupted sleep. I need to remember who I am at the core of my being. I love my LORD,my Life, my kids, my marriage, I just need time to love me again. It is so much easier to say I need this time, then to try to create this time. I feel so guilty. My mother is an avid believer in you have to take care of yourself first in order to take care of everyone else, if only it was that simple. I need to take a step back and reevaluate things. Maybe if I do this I can be the wife, the mother, and the friend I long to be.

*GOD give me the strength I need to allow myself the time I need to become who I was meant to be. Please help me to learn that I need me time, in order to give my family all they need and deserve.*

No comments: