Monday, September 29, 2008

Still

Have you ever felt as though the world was rushing past you and in its total madness there you are just standing still. My life is hectic don't get me wrong. I have to 2 kids, a husband, to many pets, and a million things running through my head 24/7, yet I feel so stuck.I am stuck in this moment of complete stillness. I love my Life,my Family,and I am Happy. So why do I feel so personally halted? I suppose I need to discover some artistic expression,a creative outlet in which I can pore all of my extra energy, only I don't know where to begin. I can't draw, painting is to messy, and I've tried a 100 different things already. Maybe I could write a book, if only I had enough to say. I feel as though GOD is trying to tell me only I won't shut up long enough to hear him. I guess I should start there... Maybe for right now I am meant to be still. UuHHHHHHHHHH Life..... one long introspection.

No comments: