Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today, Thursday April 21st 2011: I am Incredibly Thankful for Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. It is because of his Love and Forgiveness I made it through a difficult time today. He gave my baby peace and comfort when I could not. He protected him. Today I not only prayed for my son but I cried out to God for him. It made me think how he gave his Only son for Me, for You, for US ALL! I can not fathom what that pain was like for Him or what Mary's cries and prayers sounded like. The only thing I can do is Praise him and Thank him for such undeserved LOVE.




Father, May your name always be made Holy. Thank you for such Mercy and Grace. Thank you for comfort and peace. Thank you for your unfaltering LOVE!!!!!!!!

In Jesus name I pray these things.....AMEN.

No comments: