Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Remembering


"and when he had given thanks, he broke it and said, “This is my body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of me.”
1 Corinthians 11:24


re·mem·brance

[ri-mem-bruhns] Show IPA
–noun
1.
a retained mental impression; memory.
2.
the act or fact of remembering.
3.
the power or faculty of remembering.
4.
the length of time over which recollection or memoryextends.
5.
the state of being remembered; commemoration: to holdsomeone's name in remembrance.
6.
something that serves to bring to mind or keep in mind someplace, person, event, etc.; memento.
7.
a gift given as a token of love or friendship




In this week of Passover I will Remember the Lord. Not the way I often think about an old friend but I will remember him by Celebrating,Praising and being Intimate with him. I encourage you to "Remember" the Lord this way.




No comments: