Monday, August 8, 2011

30 :(


So I am quickly approaching 30. When I say quickly I mean in 2 months. I feel so strange about this birthday. I know it's a milestone but besides that I feel so unaccomplished. Don't get me wrong I am MORE BLESSED than I could ever Thank the Good Lord for, I just feel like I should be somewhere else. I love my life,my family, and the seasons the Lord is currently blessing me with. I guess I feel like I should have done more by now. Sure, I have 3 kids;who are happy,healthy and fairly well adjusted. However, What have I actually done and more importantly where do I go from here? Why is 30 affecting me more than 25 or 29? I am completely comfortable with being 30. I welcome the more (grown-up) persona society expects of me and the responsibilities that go along with that. So why so Blah? Hmmmmmmmmmm, I suppose I have some serious pondering on the matter.

No comments: